Features at a Glance:
- Variable Speed Control for High-Precision Mixing
- Touch Mode Setting (1–60 seconds)
- Hands-free Operational Capability (1–60 minutes)
- 8.8 lbs. Metal-encased Bottom Body
- Specially Designed Rubber Made Feet Stopper
- Pop-off Cup for Single Test Tubes and Standard 3-inch Platform for Multiple Containers
- Operational Speed Range of 600-3200 rpm
- ETL and CE Certified
- Dimensions: 6.5” D x 4.8” W x 6.5” H D. Weight: 8.8 lbs.
The Vortex Genie® 2 mixer sets the standards for unparalleled reliability, multitasking versatility, power efficiency, high-speed performance, and long-term durability, making it the most popular and widely-used model among laboratories across the globe. This familiar lab mixer has years of proven performance in thoroughly blending fluids using a precise vortex action without spilling even when running uncapped tubes.
Engineered for efficient and versatile laboratory applications, this innovative, multitasking vortex mixer is capable of gently and/or aggressively running a wide collection of glassware in various proportions for hands-free or touch-on vortexing operation. With its built-in 3-position power switch, the operator can opt for a hands-free constant high-intensity mixing that eliminates the need for close monitoring and significantly increase lab productivity. This high-precision vortex mixer can be used in cold rooms and incubators, in addition to other scientific laboratory applications.
This high-end Vortex-Genie quality mixing apparatus is supplied with a quick-change standard cup to run single test tubes and a 7.6cm (3") platform to accommodate specific shapes and sizes of beakers, flasks, and multiple test tubes. Vortex Genie® 2 is fabricated with solid cast-metal base to provide a stable platform and rubberized feet stopper to prevent it from moving even under speedy shaking or vortexing operation.