Features at a Glance:
- Quick-change Standard Pop-off Cup for Single Test Tubes
- 3-inch Tube Platform Attachment
- Single High-Speed Vortexing Capacity
- Easy-to-use Touch On Operation
- Large 6mm Orbit for Aggressive Vortexing of Critical Samples
- Built-in Solid 8.8 lbs. Metal Casting with Rubber Feet Stopper
- Dimensions: 6.5” D x 4.8” W x 6.5” H D. Weight: 8.8 lbs.
The Vortex Genie® 1 Touch Mixer is engineered for aggressive vortex mixing applications and capable of operating automatically at constant high-speed. This strong vortex mixer provides the market’s strongest handheld vortexing for single test tubes, beakers, and flasks at an affordable cost.
Economical and easy-to-use, this high-efficiency vortex mixer features a touch-and-go operational system in which the operator simply holds the laboratory glassware on the mixing head for the vortexing to start and release to halt the action. This Vortex-Genie quality touch mixer is supplied with a quick-change standard pop-off cup to accommodate single test tubes but is also compatible with the optional 3-inch platform attachment to accept a wide assortment of tubes. Its vortexing ability has been enhanced for maximum high-speed touch mixing efficiency that eliminates operator variability and reduces the operation time.
The Vortex Genie® 1 boasts of robust metal housing that provides a stable, immovable platform for all types of intense mixing in a number of laboratory applications.