Enviro-Genie® with 2 sided magnetic platform, 1 single clip plate for each size tubes (10-13mm - 12 tube capacity, 15-17mm - 6 tube capacity, 28-30mm - 3 tube capacity), 4 magnetic stainless steel bag mounting strips, 1 non-skid metal rocker tray (8 x 12), each
Features at a Glance:
- 4°C to 75°C precise temperature range (19.5” x 24.5”x 14.5”)
- Thermo-electric (Peltier) Refrigeration & Heating
- Chamber: 254mm x 362mm x 260mm – no compressor (10” x 14.25” x 10.25”)
- Microprocessor controls allow for accurate, reproducible conditions
- Chamber Volume: 24 Liters
The Enviro Genie is an economical, powerful and compact benchtop 5-in-1 unit that can function as a refrigerator, incubator, rotator, rocker and stirrer. Enviro Genie offers precise temperature control and consistency for microbiology applications that require strict controlled environments.
This model uses Thermo-Electric (Peltier) refrigeration & heating without a compressor. Microprocessor control easily achieves desired rotating, rocking and stirring speed, temperature and time, all of which are shown on a large, easy to read display. Chamber air is gently and continuously re-circulated for consistent temperature, sample integrity and uniformity.