Polypropylene Square Carboys with caps and single-use assemblies are ideal for advanced liquid handling and solution storage for many laboratory applications including fluid transfer, sampling or sealing. These Carboys are manufactured from high quality polypropylene, which is resistant to chemicals and heating up to 275°F (135°C), and allows sterilization for use in pharmaceutical and clinical applications. The carboy’s body includes design features that allow the user to easily hold, lift, fill, and pour while the versatile cap provides interchangeable and leak-proof top connections. Carboys are available with or without a spigot. They also feature easy-to-read certified graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy, large molded marks for clearly identifiable volume and material. Carboy, cap, and spigot are autoclavable. The single-use closures are made of two different resins; C-Flex® thermoplastic elastomer and Sani-Tech® high purity platinum-cured silicone.
• Slender ergonomic body design requiring less space in the laboratory
• Large top handles for full hand grip
• Bottom handles for secure grip when holding and transporting
• Minimum dead volume for maximum solution recovery
• Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
• Volume and material identification marks
• Large, easy to read graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy