PMP Graduated Cylinders
are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. These PMP graduated cylinders reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
• Polymethylpentene (PMP) is chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
• PMP graduated cylinders provide glass-like clarity
• Non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements
• Withstands repeated autoclaving at 121°C for 20 minutes
• Pentagonal-shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll resistant
• Graduated in milliliters (mL)
• Wide opening and tapered pour spout
• Conforms to International standards for plastic graduated cylinders —ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2.