Medium Duty Cut Resistant Gloves are made of lightweight 13 gauge, CE level 5, ANSI level 4, SpectraGuard® yarn with DoubleGuard™ Antimicrobial protection. They offer the highest degree of comfort, dexterity and fit available today. These gloves offer the wearer mild to moderate protection without the bulk or thickness of other gloves on the market today. The 13 gauge knit is an excellent choice as an liner glove or where dexterity is critical.
• Excellent tactile dexterity and cut protection
• Moderate level cut resistance
• DoubleGuard™ Antimicrobial protection
• Machine washable, bleachable
• Excellent protection for all knife hand food preparation operations.
• Industrial protection as a liner or in applications where dexterity is critical.