Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are RoHS Compliant and textured Class 100 (ISO 5) Gloves. Applications include IC and disk drive manufacturing, electronics, laboratories, precision optics, assembly, and controlled environment manufacturing. Available 9” long and 12”long in multiple sizes.
Features of white nitrile cleanroom gloves:
- Compliant with ANSI ESD S11.11-1993 and STN 11.12-2000.
- 100% synthetic with no latex.
- Naturally anti-static: 109 Ohms.
- Manufactured without plasticizers, silicone or powders.
- Consistently low particulates and extractible ion levels.
- Superior snag and puncture resistance.
- Excellent flexibility and tactile sensitivity and protects from a broad range of common chemicals.
Available Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves: