Fixed Volume Single Channel Micropipettors are a great general-purpose pipette for the accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquid volumes. The range of fixed volume pipettes is designed for many different types of routine laboratory work. This product gives the user superior pipetting comfort and performance. The pipettes operate on the air displacement principle and use disposable tips and has a white display. All pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO 8655/DIN 12650. The quality control according to ISO 8655/DIN 12650 involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water (quality 3, DIN ISO 3696) at 22 degree C using the manufacturer's original tips. The range is manufactured from the latest materials ensuring a lightweight and durable pipette, which will give many years reliable service. The pipettes cover the volume range 0.1 ul to 5000 ul with 10 different single - channel models.
Features and Operation:
• Simply turn the plunger for volume selection
• Finger support keeps the instrument in place with minimum user effort
• Tip ejector allows convenient one - hand operation
• Digital display clearly reads volume setting
• Ejector collar and tip cone can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance
• Durable tip cone materials provide excellent chemical resistance