• Low-priced plastic bottle caps and jar lids to meet your budget!
• Polypropylene (PP) caps with F217 & PTFE liners are an economical alternative to Thermoset & Phenolic PTFE lined caps.
• These PP caps have a PTFE facing, backed by F217 liners.
• F217 liners consist of 3 plys: a low density foam core tightly sandwiched between two layers of polyethylene (LDPE).
• PTFE/F217 liners are very resilient and have strong resistance to chemicals and moisture and help keep bottle or jar contents free of odor and taste interference.
ValuLine Bottle kits with attached White Polypropylene F217 & PTFE-lined caps are also available.
Additional case packs available, just call 800.922.7558
*We will beat any published price on our ValuLine Caps!
Present a lower published, catalog, or internet price for the same item and order quantity at the time of purchase, and we will beat it! Quantity and other discounts or promotions may not be applied to the items/orders we are price-beating. Please be ready with documentation of the competing prices we're beating.