Pre-cleaned PET Packer Bottles feature glass like clarity and are durable, rigid, and impact resistant. PET – resin code “1” – is the thermoplastic polymer resin Polyethylene terephthalate, also occasionally abbreviated as PETE. PET plastic packer bottles have exceptional gas and moisture barrier properties and provide a good alcohol & solvent barrier. Qorpak’s Vacuum and Ionization process enables the PET packers to be ready for use for most applications.
Benefits of Qorpak V & I Pre-cleaned Packer Bottles:
• Extremely cost-effective.
• Saves time! No need to waste valuable time rewashing bottles.
• Odor-free and tasteless. The air inside the bottle will not interfere with your product in any way.
• Clean final appearance, free of visible dust particles.
Vacuum & Ionization Bottle Cleaning Process:
• Compressed air passes through a condensate separator and coalescing filter to remove fine dust particles and aerosols.
• Next, the air passes through an absorbent filter to remove gases.
• A vacuum draws the particulate-laden atmosphere out of the bottle.
• Finally, individually cleaned closures are placed on the packer bottle immediately after vacuuming.