Clear Boston Round Bottles, Vacuum & Ionized
The cost-effective Vacuum and Ionization process removes contaminants such as loose dirt, carton lint, aerosols, and fine glass particles from the Boston Round bottle.
Vacuum & Ionization Bottle Cleaning Process:
• Compressed air passes through a condensate separator and coalescing filter to remove aerosols and fine dust particles.
• Next, the air passes through an absorbent filter to remove gases.
• A vacuum draws the particulate-laden atmosphere out of the bottle.
• Individually cleaned closures are immediately placed on the Boston Round bottle.
Benefits of Qorpak V & I Pre-cleaned Boston Round Bottles:
• Extremely cost-effective.
• Clean final appearance. You will not find any dust particles floating in your samples.
• Odor-free and tasteless. The air inside the bottle will not interfere with your product in any way.
• Saves time! No need to waste valuable time rewashing bottles.
Boston Rounds feature a round body, curved shoulders, and a narrow screw neck opening. Qorpak's pre-cleaned Glass Boston Round Bottles are ideal general-use bottles useful for when content integrity and visibility is important.
Available Clear Boston Round Bottles, Vacuum & Ionized: