Amber Wide Mouth Packer Bottles, Vacuum & Ionized
These pre-cleaned Amber Glass Packer bottles
are an excellent choice for pharmaceutical packaging as well as laboratory use. With a wide mouth and UV-filtering amber color, pre-cleaned packer bottles are excellent for light-sensitive solids.
The cost-effective Vacuum and Ionization process removes contaminants such as loose dirt, carton lint, aerosols, and fine glass particles from the packer bottle.
Vacuum & Ionization Bottle Cleaning Process:
• Compressed air passes through a condensate separator and coalescing filter to remove aerosols and fine dust particles.
• Next, the air passes through an absorbent filter to remove gases.
• A vacuum draws the particulate-laden atmosphere out of the bottle.
• Individually cleaned closures are immediately placed on the packer bottle.
Benefits of Qorpak V & I Pre-cleaned amber packer bottles:
• Extremely cost-effective.
• Clean final appearance. You will not find any dust particles floating in your samples.
• Odor-free and tasteless. The air inside the bottle will not interfere with your product in any way.
• Saves time! No need to waste valuable time rewashing bottles.
Available Amber Wide Mouth Packer Bottles, Vacuum & Ionized: